[Gatesedge] Scribal and Belly Dancing

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 08:50:03 PDT 2006

To the wonderful Populace of Gate's Edge,

Well, it's September!  What does that mean to you?
Lots of things; our event is one month closer, we're
all one month older and...the schedule change of Belly
Dancing and Scribal Guilds!

Starting this month Scribal will be held on first and
third Wednesdays and Belly Dancing will be held on
second and fourth Tuesdays.  Look at the Gate's Edge
on-line calender for more information or give me a
call at (281) 580-2060.

Natalia Auvert