[Gatesedge] Fwd: [Coastal] hug yer local Knights Marshal

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:15:39 PDT 2006

Praise for Gate's Edge KM...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Dowdy <mdowdy at houston.rr.com>
Date: Sep 13, 2006 1:42 AM
Subject: [Coastal] hug yer local Knights Marshal
To: "Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA,  Inc." <coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>

The other day a lady at work thanked me for changing her tire. This was a
simple thing, but it reminded me of all the hard work. ( the lifting..
pulling.. pushing) that the local knights marshals do. Out of all the
officers that we have, I think they are one of the hardest working and
worked that we have.

Many folks look at the local knights marshals as.. **ooo a fighter who is a
officer..**  Well I Challenge those folks and any who think this, to do get
their hands dirty and do the job. It is not a easy thing to lift the extra
(in some cases like Maddog of the Loch multiple bags) 50 plus pound bags of
armor. To bring, week after week, after week. That's a job.
These are the current and recently past Knights Marshals of the Coastal
Region
When you see them, shake their hand, give them a hug.. let them know that
that they have done good. We should all be proud of how how these folks have
reresented our region.

In no particular order...
Maddog (Loch)
Sir Henri  (Greywood)
Malcolm du Crawford (Boardermarch)
Scarheart (past Stargate)
Sir Simmon  (past-Boadermarch)
Soren Redhammer( Past-Seawinds)
Lord Owen of Seawinds (Seawinds)
Lord Tora (gates edge)
Dolphin of Cork (past Gates Edge)
Lord Thomas Gordon (Stone Bridge Keep)

(if I missed anyone send me a mail, ill fix it hehe)

Centurion Michael of Gravesend
Coastal Regional Knights Marshal

.

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis