[Gatesedge] Fighter's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 08:51:29 PDT 2006

Wow did we have a great crowd last night!

Lord Tora and I would like to thank the following for coming out to the
Thursday practice.
Lords Engenulf, Mattias, Eric, Patrick, and JC who is new to the area.
Brian and newcomer Jacob.
Ladies Alesone, Natalia, and Lillian (JC's Lady).
Children Patrick, Lilly, Ryan, Riley, and Honey (JC& Lillian's baby)

We look forward to seeing people on Sunday at Meyer Park - located on
Cypresswood Dr - at 4 pm.

Please remember this Sunday is a Rapier and Chiv practice.  I have spoken
with Lady Claire and she will be in attendance as will Dakao.  SO
RAPIERS!!!!  I want to see you this Sunday!

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson