[Gatesedge] Fighter's Practice

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:24:44 PDT 2006

Dear Gatesedge,
This is a classic example as to *why* I am looking for a co-monitor for the
Gatesedge list. This got sent to the "defer" file folder because it had too
many recipients. Life has gotten very tight with time recently. If I had
someone to help me monitor the list, then posts such as this would not have
been delayed for such an unreasonable length of time. If you could help me
out, consider dropping me a line. Lady Racheal, my humble apoligies for the
delay.
Annes