[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Thursday Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:38:43 PDT 2006

Greetings

Lord Tora wanted to let everyone know that we will be having our normal
fighter practice on Thursday evening at Meyer Park - located on Cypresswood
Drive, Spring, TX.

Including this practice, we have 5 practices left before our event.  Please
grab your gear and head out for some practice!

For non fighters - please grab your current crafting project and join us at
Meyer Park at 7 pm.

For those who do not know where Meyer Park is - please contact me off-list
and I will get you directions.

In Service,
Racheal

--