[Gatesedge] Last Night's Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:40:20 PDT 2006

Greetings to all

We had a wonderful turnout for last night's fighter practice.  Lords Ramons,
Eric, Patrick, and Tora played with Brian Spradley and newcomer Bobby.
Brian's sons and one of their friends came out to the park also.  And I got
to visit with Ladies Alyce and JusSam as well as HE Mistress Lorraine
Deerslayer
- visiting from Raven's Fort.  We also got to visit with newcomers Bobby and
Tony.

Lord Tora wanted me to remind everyone that we are having practice this
Sunday at Meyer Park - located on Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX.  This will be
both RAPIER AND CHIV so grab your gear and head on out to the park!

For all the non-fighters...I generally bring a craft with me and I invite
you to do the same.

In Service,
Racheal

--