[Gatesedge] Sunday's Figher Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:35:48 PDT 2006

WOW did we ever have a good size crowd yesterday!!!  : )

Lord Tora and I would like to thank the following for coming out to Meyer
Park and we encourage everyone to come out this coming Thursday from 7 pm
til 9 pm.

Lady Claire and Dakao did some Rapier Practice.  Christien de Charlemaison
also came out for alittle while. : )  He has gotten a promotion at work
which is taking up more of his time. : (
Lords Eric, Mattais, and Alden as well as Gregor got a good workout (so did
Tora.)

Newcomer Clint also got in armor and did both Chiv and Rapier work.

Lord Wolfon, Kristian, Lady Natalia, Lillian, Lord Brian, Lady Paedrickia
O'Mora, their son Iaen (I hope I spelled the name correctly), m'lady Carla,
and I had fun watching or marshaling or working on crafts.  We also had two
other newcomers that helped with the feast tokens - Justin and Drake.  There
were several other people that stopped to watch the practice and
unfortunatly I did not get their names or emails.

Once again, we invite everyone to come out to our Thursday practice -
located at Meyer Park on Cypresswood Drive from 7 pm til 9 pm.  If anyone
needs directions - please email me off-list or call the house 281-880-6338.

til then,
Racheal  : )

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra