[Gatesedge] Annes needs your help

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:49:16 PDT 2007

Greetings to all my Friends in the Coastal and Southern Regions!

On April 13 - 15, Loch Sollier and Stargate are hosting Guardian of the
Guantlet at Camp Camwood. I have a great need which I am sure those who love
me will aide me to carry out.

I have the honor and privalage of serving as Head of Gate.  I am in need of
people to help me serve to sign in those who come to this glorious event. I
am especially in need of persons who enjoy staying up to all hours of the
night. Many years ago, this was not a problem for me. I would sit a gate
from opening to closing and did so for more events than I can count.

But time and illness have taken their toll, and I am afraid that I can no
longer stay awake for 24 or more hours without suffering mightily for this.
Can you please find some time to help me?

I keep a cooler of soft drinks, water and frappucino's for those who would
aide me. I keep another cooler with snacks, fruit and meats for their
enjoyment. I provide several chairs but if you can bring one or more this
would be helpful. I provide citronella candles and bug spray. I treat my
helpers well.

Here are the hours that I will be sitting at gate, I need at least one other
person to sit with me during the shifts. It is the shifts marked with a **
that I need two people who are night owls, to sit the gate. If I get no one,
I will sit them. But I believe that there are those who will sit these for
me. BTW, if you need training in how to sit a gate, I can give you that
training.

Please pick a time slot to fill. I will take more than one other person on a
shift. Email me privately at annescvb at gmail.com

6 PM to 8 PM:
1. ANNES
2. This slot reserved for you!

8 PM to 10 PM
1. ANNES
2. This slot reserved for you!

10 PM to MIDNIGHT
1. ANNES
2. This slot reserved for you!

MIDNIGHT to 2 AM (Annes in tent behind gate)
1. **
2. **

2 AM to 4 AM (Annes in tent behind gate)
1. **
2. **

4 AM to 6 AM (Annes in tent behind gate)
1. **
2. **

6 AM to 8 AM
1. ANNES