[Gatesedge] Archery Practice this Saturday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Apr 5 18:02:06 PDT 2007

Greetings Gates Edge,

August Archery Practice is scheduled THIS SATURDAY, April 7.  The
weather forecast is still pretty variable but is looks to be fairly cool
with a good chance of precip.  Outdoor activities will be adjusted to
account for the weather.

Start is at *11AM*  and we will end when everyone is done.

There is an Easter Egg hunt planned for the children.

After we are finished shooting, egg hunting, etc.  we will have a
mid-afternoon pot-luck lunch

We will have a brisket and the grill will be hot for some hot dogs or
whatever else folks bring.  Cindy is making an easter cake.  Please
bring a side dish to share.

Directions are on the Shire Web Page at http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Regards,

--