[Gatesedge] Hospitaler Position

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:59:16 PDT 2007

As most of you know, I will be stepping into the Seneschal position this
month, so the Hospitaler office is open.

Applications will be accepted until May 31st.  If you are interested in
becoming our next Hospitaler, please provide the following information:

SCA Application for Office

            Proof of SCA Membership

            Copy of Current Driver's License

            Details of SCA and Mundane experience that qualify you for the
office

            Your goals for the office: the Shire, newcomers, etc.

Please send applications to HL Mea Passavanti at
mea.passavanti at gmail.comand send a copy to me also at
alesone.lesley at gmail.com .

Yours in Service,

Alesone