[Gatesedge] Reminder of Newsletter Deadline

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 06:57:25 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

The deadline for any news, art work, poems, songs, recipes, etc for the Over
the Edge newsletter is the 15th of the month.  Please get all items to me by
then or at least an email letting me know that it will be late.

I would also like to thank each of you who has responded that the newsletter
is being read.  It is nice to hear that there is someone out there. : )

Thank you,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra