[Gatesedge] Work day for decorations for Event...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 11 20:51:15 PDT 2007

Well today's work day went so well ...
I'm having another next weekend.

Sunday, August 19.

Food provided including dinner which will be some type of pasta or
hamburgers and hot dogs.

My thanks to Georgann, Annes, Gwen and Deitrich for showing up and helping
with the stuff that did get done.

We now have 4 wonderful flower decorations, the beginnings of coconuts and
the leaves for the palm trees.  It was just way too hot to try painting the
tubes, so I'll do them duing the week at night.

As with last week, please let me know if you will be attending so I can make
sure there's enough food.  Phone - 281-433-0347
Email - scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net.

Maria