[Gatesedge] Reminder for Over The Edge

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:55:45 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Over The Edge is the 15th
of the month.  As of today, August 12, I have received no postings for the
September issue.  I would like to remind everyone to go to the website and
add your special day to the calendar.  If you are having a meeting, please
add it to the calendar and send me a posting.

Thanks,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra