[Gatesedge] Fiber Arts

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 14:32:26 PDT 2007

Fiber Arts Guild will be at the same locations as the Carpenters Guild this month, 12110 Acorn Oak St, Spring, 77380.  The phone number is 832-825-8628 if you need directions.  We will be having cold sandwiches, ham, roast beef, turkey, pastrami, tomatoes, oinon, etc.(make yourself) and need someone to bring chips, dips, sodas and what ever else goes with sandwiches as pot luck.  We are looking for around 20 people to be there.  Food will be for both guilds.
  Come and enjoy the fun.

  Carla of Gate's Edge
  Blessed Be

  To serve the World is to serve the Gods