[Gatesedge] Gatesedge Digest, Vol 16, Issue 5

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 06:05:52 PDT 2007

Annes,  I will gladdly sit gate with you from 8 to noon and then from 2 to 4 on Saturday.

Carla of Gate's Edge
Blessed Be

To serve the World is to serve the Gods

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:17:53 -0500
From: "Darlene Vandever"
Subject: [Gatesedge] Greetings and a request
To: Gatesedge , Stargate
, "Loch Soilleir Announcements"
, RF
, "Canton of Westgate (Stargate)"
, "Barony Bordermarch"

Once again, I have taken on the task of heading gate for an event. This
event happens in 1 1/2 weeks time at Camp Camwood and is Gatesedge Caribee
event. I need a minimum of one other gentle to sit gate with me on each
shift and welcome our guests. Shift times are below. Please email me with
the shifts you would like to share with me. As always, I shall have cool
drinks, tantalizing snacks including chocolate, and a fan to cool our brows
should the weather be sultry for all who aide me.

If you see someone elses name already in the slot and wish to sit that
shift, please contact me. 1 other person is the minimum, I will glady take
more people. Also, if you wish to sit more than one shift, that is just fine
also.

Friday night, August 24
6 PM to 8 PM- Annes
Jussam of House Starfire
8 PM to 10 PM-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE

Saturday, August 25
6 AM to 8 AM-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE
8 AM to 10 AM-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE
10 AM to NOON-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE
Noon to 2 PM-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE
2 Pm to 4 PM-Annes
YOUR NAME HERE

Primary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"
Secondary motto: "Taedium duos limbus pro salus" *Literal translation*
"Wearing two girdles for safety" *Modern Meaning* "Suspenders and a belt"

Message: 6