[Gatesedge] Fighter Practice

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:11:43 PDT 2007

Greetings

This Thursday's fighter practice is canceled due to my work schedule.  For anyone who was planning to come out to fighter practice, if you could come out to Camp Camwood and assist in site preparation it would be greatly appreciated.  There is still a good deal of work that needs to be done at the site before our event this weekend.

In addition, remember that this sunday Gates Edge is hosting the round robin out at Camp Camwood, If you are a fighter, archer, or just want to come out we look forward to seeing you.

Frederic De La Costas
Knight Marshal