[Gatesedge] event

Diane Maynard camelothorse at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 10:21:34 PDT 2007

To everyone of Gate's Edge,

It was a small but delightful event and I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to
everyone at our event this past week end for being so warm and gracious to
my friend that I brought out for his very first event.  Lewis had a GREAT
time and is now looking forward to attending more events.  He is looking
forward to more bardic and, also meeting and practicing with the archers.
Although at the time Lewis did not know to whom he was speaking, our King
spoke at length with Lewis and made him feel totally at home and welcome.
Baron Ion recognized him in court and Lewis was very flattered.  Once again,
Gate's Edge and Ansteorra, has shown their unequaled hospitality.

I also want to say thank you for the honor of being the new Gate's Edge A&S
Champion.  Although time restraints make it difficult for me to attend
meetings and work days at the moment, it means a lot to me to be the Artisan
Champion of my own Shire.

Again, my humble thanks,

Gwenhavre