[Gatesedge] Another Work day for decorations for Event...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 18 07:55:20 PDT 2007

As indicated last week, I'm having another work day for the decorations.  I
hope it stays dry because we need to spray paint the tubes, coconuts and
other stuff.

We'll start at 1 PM this time, tomorrow, Sunday, August 19.  I've got
Hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, cole slaw and chips for dinner.  I also
have soda, iced tea and cool ade for tomorrow.  If anyone wants anything
stronger, bring it.  We don't drink beer around here.

If it doesn't stay dry, at least we can have a nice day.

Don't forget to bring your bathing suits and towels and we can hop in the
hot tub after the whole work thing is done.

Maria