[Gatesedge] Shire Yule Party - December 15th

Cynthia Mills cymills at scabrewer.com
Tue Dec 11 06:24:23 PST 2007

Greetings to all,  hopefully this email finds you well and merry this
holiday season.  On December 15th at 6:00 the Shire of Gates Edge will
have their annual Yule Party hosted at Wanderer's Rest.

The hosts, Scott & Cindy Mills, will be providing a Ham & Turkey for the
main meat dish, we request that others who partake in the festivities
help with a side dish, appetizer, or dessert.  Since there will be many
folks joining us for this evening, the food items that are brought
should be those that can be eaten while standing and socializing; many
call this "Finger Foods" or "Happy Food".

Non-Alcoholic beverages will be provided by your hosts.  If you wish
something stronger, than please BYOB.

There will be a gift exchange at the Yule Party.  If you wish to
participate, please bring a gift (no white elephants, please) that an
SCA person may like, wrapped with a gift tag marked Male, Female, or
Either.

We know that the Shire has many children in our group and there will be
presents under the tree for each one of them which will be opened during
the gift exchange.  However, I need to know their "Names and Ages" so
that the gifts are wrapped appropriately.  So PLEASE, rsvp and let me
know if your children will be attending.

Happy Holidays from your hosts at Wanderer's Rest,

Scott & Cindy Mills

PS, Sorry if this is duplicated but I wanted to make sure everyone with
a computer in our group gets the message.