[Gatesedge] Archery Practice

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Dec 14 15:43:15 PST 2007

The forecast for tomorrow is windy, cold and wet.

It is supposed to be cool and wet in the morning and then get colder and
windier as the day does on.   By the time of our scheduled archery
practice start of 11AM the winds are forecast to be in excess of 20 mph.
http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode=77362&metric=0&hbhday=2&hbhhour=7
<http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode=77362&metric=0&hbhday=2&hbhhour=7>
<http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-hourly.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode=77362&metric=0&hbhday=2&hbhhour=7>
The yard is wet now and supposed to just get wetter over night.  If it
is wet and windy and I think just gunna be uncomfortable for the
marshals to be out there setting up, administering, and taking down the
range then we simply wont do it.  We will sit around and socialize, do
so archery crafts projects, and stay comfy so we can enjoy the yule
party tomorrow evening.

Regardless of how bad the weather gets the Yule Party will go on.
Gather around 6PM.

Regards,

-EA