[Gatesedge] Bed and Windows

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:20:29 PST 2007

Hello

Sorry about using the list for this but figured that I would let yall know.  I currently have sitting at my house a water bed that is in need of a support frame, rather easy to make, and several windows that are free for the taking.  The water bed has everything main frame headboard and mattress like i said it only needs the support frame.  This windows are various sizes and are good insulated double pane windows which are from when i sold windows and I need to get them out of my garage.  If you need to put a window in something they would be great.  They are fixed windows, meaning they do not open and i have some 6 foot by 6 foot some 5 foot by 6 foot and some smaller windows.  If you are interested in any of these let me know.  All you need to do is come and get them.

Frederic De La Costas
JFriend-1 at hotmail.com