[Gatesedge] Annes Update II

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 03:30:27 PST 2007

Nature
I talked to her about 5:15 this morning.  She was at the hospital until about 2 AM so she wasn't really awake.  She is going in to school in an hour or so to set up for a substitute today, then going home and rest.  The fish is still flopping, but since they didn't keep her I guess they don't think this is too serious.  She said that her mother had this most of her life and it was annoying, but not really worrisome.  I'm sure she'll let everyone in on the details later after she gets a little rest.

Cheers,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.