[Gatesedge] Annes

Carolyn Young caitlin at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 17:46:25 PST 2007

Nature

OK, everybody, sit down.

Are you seated?  Good.

Annes called about 5 PM and one of her co-workers is taking her to Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.

She has had an irregular heartbeat for several years now and her doctor has not indicated any concern.  However, "the fish in her chest has been flip-flopping most of the day".  So she Googled her condition and found that if the fish flops more than five time in a minute it could be life-threatening.  She's going to the ER as a precaution.

Light a candle; think good thoughts.  I'll let you know more as I can.

Blessed be,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.