[Gatesedge] Trailer Committee

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 06:37:54 PST 2007

Well, I believe the discussion started in the vein of:
we have a traveling blank billboard and it might work
as an SCA advertisement if a quality marking was in
place (the Ansteorran yellow van was brought up).

The issues we would be doing follow-up on are: cost,
quality (fading over time etc.), feasibility with our
current equipment (so far magnets are right-out), and
time/difficulty requirements for the chatelaine.

Natalia