[Gatesedge] Fwd: [UnserHafen] Glorious News from Caerthen 12th Night

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:05:49 PST 2007

To the lady "kat"...
  To the good and just,there is always a reward of note.  I am glad to offer
my congratulations.
The  fine folks of your barony may have given you such acclaim, BUT those of
us who lived in your shadow,here in the nice warm southern realms of
Anesteorra, knew that it was a matter of time
till your worth was recognized. We still remember you and Dan with warm
regard.
  Dan..  Please give her a big hug and kiss from the old gray head.

                                                  We are happy for you....
                                                       Baron Talmon
Wilbanks.
                                                             Gates edge