[Gatesedge] ** Fiber Arts This Saturday **

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:41:17 PST 2007

Hello again

Carla and I would like to invite any and all to come out to our Fiber Arts
meeting this Saturday.  If you have any projects that need work and need
some help with them...please give Carla a call so she can give you
directions.  (She also needs a head count for lunch!!)

We are planning on working on chemises for Gulf War and would be very glad
to give assistance to others.

Home phone  281-462-0263
Cell phone  281-352-5337

til then,