[Gatesedge] Fwd: Re: Gifts for the Crown

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 16:03:24 PST 2007

To the populace of Gate's Edge,

I hope this day finds you joyful and peaceful.  I just
wanted to pass on the new Chamberlain website...take a
look!

Our kingdom officers are wonderful!  Does anything
look like a project we/you are interested in taking
on?  I have only glanced briefly, but as I have more
time, I'm sure I'll share my overly abundant thoughts
with the populace.

Your servant,
Natalia

--- Chamberlain of Ansteorra