[Gatesedge] Red Tape

egrayfox egrayfox at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 12:39:35 PDT 2007

Next Weekend is Red Tape in Bryan/College Station.  A mundane clothing event about how to be an Officer.

We currently have many opening for officers in our group coming available, I urge anyone with any kind of
desire to see how offices are run to attend some classes.

Financial Committee members who have not been to the financial class since I became
Reeve need to attend to keep thier status.

We are lucky it is close by and not somewhere far north with a 11 hour drive which it may be six months from now.

Be smart and attend when it's close by.

Ld Eric