[Gatesedge] Monday's Populace Meeting

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 20:15:37 PDT 2007

After receiving feedback from most of the Shire's active members, I have
decided that we *will *be holding Populace on Monday.  I thank those of you
who offered to open your homes for the meeting, but I have found a neutral,
fairly central location to hold the meeting.

I have permission to hold the meeting at my office - we have a very large
waiting room with plenty of seating.  It is at FM 1960 and Hwy 249 in the
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.  The meeting will begin at 7:30 pm as usual,
but I would ask that people not arrive prior to 7:20 as Monday is one of our
late nights and I wouold like to give the staff members time to clear out
before we invade.

The address is 18220 State Hwy 249, Suite 130,  Houston, TX 77070.  It is
located on the Hwy 249 North feeder road, just north of FM 1960.  Please
call me if you need exact directions.

Thanks to all of you for your assistance and flexibility this month.

I'll keep you all posted on the plans for the business meeting at the end of
the month.

Alesone