[Gatesedge] Thank you

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 06:14:10 PDT 2007

Greetings,
I would like just a moment of your time to give word fame to those gentles
who aided me in keeping the gate for Queen's Champion tournament this
weekend.

M'lady Carla
Lady Alesone
Lady Maria

There was a gentleman who took Lord Mattias place so that he could attend to
his daughter, Lily. I am afraid that your name is escaping me. My humble
apolgies.

Additionally, I wish to thank Lord Eric and Lord Engenulf for all your aide
throughtout the day, and also to Lord Patrick for your help.

Without the aide of people like yourself, the event would have to shut down
because of lack of gatekeepers. I salute you and look forward to working
with you again. Until then, I remain...
Forever in Service,
Primary motto: "Muneris ultra Sanitas" *translation* "Service beyond Sanity"
Secondary motto: "Taedium duos limbus pro salus" *Literal translation*
"Wearing two girdles for safety" *Modern Meaning* "Suspenders and a belt"