[Gatesedge] Business meeting?

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:29:14 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone!

I am sorry I haven't posted an update; I have been a bit otherwise
pre-occupied.

We will be having the business meeting at 7:30 at Lady Cynthia & HL Eadric's
house.  Address and directions can be found on the Shire website (look under
the Archery section).

I will updating the calendar momentarily and should have an adenda available
by this evening; if anyone would like one, let me know.

In service,

Alesone