[Gatesedge] OTE for Aug

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Jul 24 07:53:19 PDT 2007

Racheal, & Shire
As a person who lives with Lupus day in and day out the article you posted
in the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis section. Really hit home.
Fo the many of you who have stood by and offered helped and wonder why I
am so out of it and think "how it isn't that bad"

This story the example the writer gives is dead on the money. We have to
continue thru the day because we have to however there isn't much left to
travel to be social or even pick up the phone and keep in touch.

This is why I have been so distance the last two years ( not including the
last 4 months since I broke my leg) .
If someone has a slight cold and pass it on to me, it could mean the
hospital for me for IV antibodics.

Lupus not only effects your Muscules and Joints, but your Immune system.
It effects your mood, your energy level, and friends and family.

If you know someone who has Lupus please educate yourself as having
friends who understand really helps.
--
~*~Lisabetta