[Gatesedge] Queen's update

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:37:15 PDT 2007

Greetings Shire,

Here is the promised update.  I have waited to send this out until I had
some concrete information.

This is where we stand with equipment, supplies, and whatnot at this point.

*Pavilions*:  The Royal Pavillion is at Eadric's - Thank you very much
Eadric for going to Coronation and bringing it back with you.

Also, Stargate is very graciously loaning us their Galleries - they are
lightweight and easy to set-up and take-down.  *Thank you very much,
Stargate for this assistance!  **BUT, *I need someone who can pick them up
from Stargate's Storage Unit.  If you are able to assist with this, please
let me know so we can coordinate.

*Set-up:*  I cannot make to Site until Friday @ 1:00pm at the earliest (It
is slightly possible to be there by noon, but at this point I can make no
guarantees.)  Please do not arrive at site until 1:00pm as you will not be
able to enter the site.

We will need people to help set-up the galleries and pavilions; set-up
tables and help arrange the tables under the permanent pavilion; and set-up
the List Field.  We also need people to help sweep out the dirt and yuck
from under the permanent pavilion.

We will probably be out Thursday Evening mowing around the big pavilion, the
port-o-pots and Gate area.  If anyone has a riding mower they can get out to
site on Thursday evening, please let me know.  The more we can use, the
faster it will go.  We will also try to at least plot-out the List Field
after mowing is done.

*Signs:*  I need someone who will volunteer to post the signs.

I'm sure there are other things that need to be done, and I will let you
know as soon as they come to mind.

If you are planning to help with set-up in any capacity, please let me know.

I want to thank every one of you for stepping in at such short notice to
help make this a wonderful, memorable event.

Sincerely,

Alesone