[Gatesedge] Sorry, another request for Queen's

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:27:47 PDT 2007

Greetings (again),

I just spoke with Don Christofo (Marshal in Charge) and he is making the
call that unless the sun comes out and dries everything up, we WILL be under
the big pavilion.  There is only one problem - it is SO modern-looking.  He
has asked me to put out a plea that if anyone has any ideas and/or items to
bring to help create a more period ambiance, please bring them forth.

Also, I will most likely not be able to make it to Site until about 2pm.

Thanks everyone!

Alesone