[Gatesedge] GE Chronicler position is accepting applications.

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:07:04 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

My warrant for the office of Gate's Edge Chronicler will be up at the end
of Sept.  By request of the GE officers, we are accepting applications for
my office between now and August 31st.  The reason for the early asking and
closing of applications is to allow the new Chronicler to have a month of
training before they take over.

To serve as the GE Chronicler; you will need to have a computer, email, the
ability to create the newsletter then convert it to a pdf file and to upload
that file.  You will need to attend the populace and business meetings.  It
is also good to attend other meetings during the month so you can distribute
the newsletters to those of the populace that do not have Internet access.

Please fill out an application and send it to our Regional Chronicler who
will be making the decision, Caitlin at caitlin at houston.rr.com; the current
Chronicler, me at racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com; and our Senechal, Alesone
at alesone.lesley at gmail.com.

For those who wish to help but not take over the office of GE
Chronicler...We need more *"No Kidding, there I was..." stories*, ART
WORK, poems, recipes, songs, etc.  So please support your local
Chronicler.by <http://chronicler.by/> *SUBMITTING*!

In Service,
Racheal  : )

--