[Gatesedge] Second Monday meetings

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:58:31 PDT 2007

Sorry, at pretty much the last minute we had to change locations; the church
was unavailable to us.  It was posted to the mailing list; unfortunately,
due a very schedule, I overlooked changing the calendar entry.

I do most humbly apologize.  Please join us at our other upcoming
activities.  The calendar is accurate for these.

Most sincerely,

Alesone