[Gatesedge] June 07 *Over the Edge* now available

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:39:28 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all,

The June issue of *Over the Edge* is now available on our website -- WARNING
-- because the last four pages are all pictures from the Round Robin Fighter
Practice - the size of this issue is very large!

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the June issue - everyone
submitted their postings on time and I was able to get help from my deputies
to get the newsletter done and then we decided to add the pictures to
it...but it was ready to go soon after adding the pictures.  So Thanks!!!

As normal, if you have any problems opening the file - please email me
off-list and I will be happy to send it directly to you.

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra