[Gatesedge] Help! Unable To Teach Slated Classes...

Dan fencer_dan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 06:59:04 PDT 2007

> Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:19:34 -0500
> From: "John Hirling" <jhirling at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Gatesedge] Help! Unable To Teach
> Slated Classes At
> 	King's	College!Need Substitute Teacher!
> To: "Carolyn Young" <caitlin at houston.rr.com>,
>
> If you have handouts ready and can get them to the
> site, I'll take the SCA
> 101 Class -- but I can't take the Persona Class.
> ~ihon

Greetings, all, from Nikolaos Demetriou in the
semi-far North --

Her Ladyship Ekaterina (my wife) is starting to
compile classes for our Newcomer's Event she is
autocratting this year.

If anyone has good materials for an SCA 101 style
class, or other ideas on what material we should
present to the new, please email me directly at
fencer_dan (at) yahoo.com.

After all, cross-pollination is a good thing.

Many thanks,

Nikolaos Demetriou