[Gatesedge] Carpentry Guild

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:06:55 PDT 2007

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the Carpenty Guild meeting
this Saterday.  It was an great day working on several project from
Crossbows to Looms and we even had someone start a period Pavise, which I
look forward to seeing complete.  Although it was raining off and on the day
was still well spent with good company and great projects.  If you were
unable to make it we missed you and hope to see you at the next meeting.
Keep an eye on the calander and I will be sure to post it to the list.

In Service
Frederic De La Costas