[Gatesedge] blue moon head count update

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 06:29:44 PDT 2007

   OH...and before I send this. Everyone is invited  !  Gate's Edge folks, Stargate, Shadowlands, Graywood, Bordermarch...c'mon! This is just a nice get together to have a little fun. Racheal, may I ask you to cross post this to the above said lists?
   If you want to come then let me know for a rough head count. As for food, just bring food and drinks of your choice. Just like going to a party!

Devin
            Blue Moon Head Count

  David St. David
  Zorcon