[Gatesedge] ** July 07 OTE **

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:13:18 PDT 2007

Greetings to one and all

The July issue of Over the Edge is now available online.  To view the
newsletter, please visit http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org, click on the link
for Newsletter, then click on the link for the archive.

If you have any problems viewing this, please let me know and I will be
happy to email the pdf directly to you.  Or if you no longer wish to receive
the Over the Edge announcements, please let me know.

Warning - there are pictures in this issue so the file is not small.  The
pictures are from the last Round Robin that was held in Raven's Fort.

I look forward to hearing any comments about the newsletter.

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra