[Gatesedge] Fwd: [Coastal] ATTN All: Emergency-Don Brian

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:16:34 PDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian O'hUilliam <brianoftheloch at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 18, 2007 2:56 PM
Subject: [Coastal] ATTN All: Emergency-Don Brian
To: Loch Soilleir Announcements <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>,
Rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org, "Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <
coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>

Please cross post as necessary.

I just got off the phone with Her Royal Highness, Don Brian MacCael (Brian
Stanley) was in a serious accident and has been lifelighted to a hospital.
The contact information he had on him listed his ex-wife with a number that
no longer works.  They found other paperwork that listed Ulsted's number, so
they called him.  If anyone has a working number for Brian's ex-wife, please
call Ebe or me with that info or send me an e-mail as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Brian O' hUilliam,
Cadet to Don Brian

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin