[Gatesedge] 06/20/07Re: [Ansteorra] [Hou-announce] Don Brian MacCael's Situation

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 10:45:59 PDT 2007

Brian's surgery went well.

  He slept most of yesterday (June 19)

  He had X-rays taken last night around 9 pm.
  He was sleeping soundly when I left him around 11pm.

  He is listed by his mundane name with the switchboard now.
  They allow 2 people into ICU with him at a time.

  They haven't called me yet to tell me when they are switching him
  to a private room yet. I suspect they will do that this evening
  sometime - his progress has been excellent.

  L DeerSlayer