[Gatesedge] Help! Unable To Teach Slated Classes At King's College!Need Substitute Teacher!

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:29:31 PDT 2007

*Ihon, I will get the handouts from her sometime today and bring them with
me to the event. *
**
*Ciarnet, my pewter casting class is supposed to end by the time the
Personnae class begins. I am pretty sure that I will be able to teach that
class as it is just before the Historian's class. If my Thorgard, who is a
Lion of Ansteorra, is not called into his workplace for the day, then I am
going to try to get him to sit in with me to give folks the perspective of
someone who has been recognized for his personnae play. If not him, then I
believe there may be one or two other Lions on site that I might be able to
ask to drop in. Just to show folks where you can take your Personnae if you
really want to. *
*Annes*