[Gatesedge] List Field Question

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Thu Jun 14 20:31:20 PDT 2007

Big,  I have laid out a 40 x 40 field there before.  That was only one
side tho.  Rough estimate would at least 100' by 60' of reasonable
fighting space.  Prolly more than that but you start to get into some
rougher ground beyond that.  The simplest way might just be to make 6.
One for each corner and one each for the two entrances for the fighters
to get on the field.  I really wouldn't mind a flag style also.  We
could host it up the flagpole.

Iaen (who has dug one to many holes out there before.)