[Gatesedge] Fwd: [Ravensfort] June 17th tally up!

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:39:50 PDT 2007

Passing on the totals...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 18, 2007 11:23 AM
Subject: [Ravensfort] June 17th tally up!
To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org, gatesedge at ansteorra.org

   Greetings...

   Thanks again to everyone who came out and enjoyed the fun! This is a
tally of the day. There were several people who never signed in & 2 people
who did not write down where they were from. We had a total signed in of 32.
See the breakdown below...

Raven's Fort - 15 with 3 fighters!
Gate's Edge - 12 with 4 fighters!
Shadowlands - 2 with 2 fighters!
Stargate - 1 with no fighters!

2 folks with no home written down were - Michael Schatz & Marci (?) Fradkin.
The names were a little hard to read. Please respond with correct mundane
names & sca names and where you are from.

Racheal, could you post this to the Shadowlands and Stargate list for me!

Thanks everyone.

Devin

Lady Racheal no Ansteorra
mka Cherish Robinson
Gate's Edge Chronicler
Secretary for Gate's Edge Knight Marshal
House Head for the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis
Thunder Patch to HL Caley and Lord Gavin