[Gatesedge] Askell and young Thomas in the news at Hattiesburg

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 11:55:45 PDT 2007

Forwarded from the Ansteorra list, the Soice's got their photo's in the Hattiesburg newspaper, as
well as 7 year old Thomas getting a quote listed - his first few minutes of fame!  Vivat!
Thomas has been trying-on-for-size Askell's helmet since he was a toddler.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070316/NEWS01/703160346/1002>*_

Check it out!
Cheers, Hillary