[Gatesedge] Gulf Wars

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 06:16:30 PDT 2007

The populace after GW is always full of great stories!  You should try and make it!

Rice Cory A SrA 97 LRS/LGRMS <Cory.Rice at altus.af.mil> wrote:      Considering that I wasn't able to go to this one I want to be informed on what happened
 I think my mom, Carla, might tell me and let me know. But still I like to hear things rom others point of view, tends to bring a bigger picture into view when different sources talk about it. Well once again stay safe during Gulf Wars and have fun. Don't do things that I wouldn't do
 that is such a small list anyways, hehe.. Later.
  Cory
Raven Shadowmoon