[Gatesedge] Warning Email hack

egrayfox egrayfox at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 28 15:28:29 PDT 2007

be careful not to give out your credit card number to anyone claiming they are the IRS on an email leads to a site in germany.

http://www.death-zone-clan.de/templates/pas.php?certegy_vm=trueportlet_change_1_actionOverrideFchaseonlineFchangeFsigninDetails_windowLabel_portlet_signin_pageLabel_page_signin