[Gatesedge] Fiber Arts Guild Meeting

egrayfox egrayfox at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 20:14:57 PDT 2007

Well it's almost that time again.

Fiber arts guild will be meeting at my apartment this Sat the 12th May Brookfield apartments #312.
Wunderlich.

We are off of FM 1960 Two lights West of Veteran Memorial going North third apartment complex on the left past the stop sign.

please call before coming by as you will need the gate code to get in.  281-444-6349

I will be serving a lunch of War Stew, fresh wheat bread, cheese cubes, and a reduced sugar chocolate cake.

I have diet drinks.  Mountain Dew, Thunder and real diet Dr Pepper anything else please be prepared to provide yourself.

I could still use one of two more folding tables for sewing machines and perhaps a chair or two.

Ld Eric